Sydney Community Foundation has a relationship with a growing network of accountants, chartered accountants, lawyers, estate planners and financial planners to support the growth of philanthropy in Sydney.
We also educate professional advisers about how giving to Sydney Community Foundation can provide a strategic giving structure for their clients.
Top 10 reasons why a Professional Advisor should build a relationship with a Community Foundation
- Helps me understand and keep up to date with trends and issues in philanthropy
- Gives me understanding of what the options are for my clients
- Gives me confidence that I can refer my clients to a professional, reputable provider
- Philanthropy is an integral part of financial and tax planning for my clients
- Professional advisers need the tools to discuss philanthropy
- Expand my menu of services to my client
- Evidence of growing demand from clients
- Deepens my relationship with my client
- Enhance client loyalty
- Stay ahead of my competition – build a reputation as an adviser that cares about charitable giving.
To learn how your clients can give tax deductible donations to community foundations complete the free online course.
If you would like more information about working with Sydney Community Foundation, please call us on (02) 8050 7030 or email givesydney[at]sydneycommunityfoundation.org[dot]au